You Are Faithful
As I'm view the pictures that was being uploaded in our E436 & N114 blog, went to watch this utube mv - Hillsong - You are Faithful. Felt so touch on it and also a reminder came to me, God is always faithful to us. Maybe the timing isn't there yet, but then if we have the faith on him the season would surely come to past. Well, have a good testimony to share, so those who read this blog will get to know first :p
Finally after 4.6 years of working in my company (XXX) I finally got a bonus!!!!!!!!Every employee in our company would get 2Lots of shares for this Christmas :D Not alot but then it's really the first time that I felt finally I'm getting something. I believe that God is really faithful on our sowing. As I straggle on all those spending, titling and building fund, I felt God is reminding me that: "Hei, as we sow in the kingdom of God, God would surely let us reap. We just have to be faithful"
Last of all, want to thank all the members for their lovely Christmas present. Especially those who brought me Hello Kitty stuffs :D really love it!!! If got time, would post some pictures for u all to see which are my fav :p
Finally after 4.6 years of working in my company (XXX) I finally got a bonus!!!!!!!!Every employee in our company would get 2Lots of shares for this Christmas :D Not alot but then it's really the first time that I felt finally I'm getting something. I believe that God is really faithful on our sowing. As I straggle on all those spending, titling and building fund, I felt God is reminding me that: "Hei, as we sow in the kingdom of God, God would surely let us reap. We just have to be faithful"
Last of all, want to thank all the members for their lovely Christmas present. Especially those who brought me Hello Kitty stuffs :D really love it!!! If got time, would post some pictures for u all to see which are my fav :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home